Saturday, February 4, 2017

Justice League Poster Calendar Release Date Revealed

Let me start with a little 'what I have to say this scenario. I thought it was great. I really enjoyed reading, said during the past few days, and frankly, made me want to see the film, at least in the animation if there is no direct action. I think that the history of Mortal and learning that is very true for us here in the current day / mother.



One of the lessons that this scenario is that sometimes you have to trust people. In the scenario, Batman has a similar program Brother Eye Research Skynet metahumans world, and they can stop at any time, it is created if necessary. Batman does not trust people with the right because he fears that it could at any time on the planet (like Superman game unfair: Gods Among Us). 

But people like Iris Allen, the Flash, and the west and Superman (and others) shows that Batman is wrong, in the sense that there might trust people is not something wrong, and we must try to see the good in people, even people strong, in contrast to the poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment