Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Justice League Movie Coming On This Year

Is Hacksaw Ridge the most seminal war film since Spielberg's capturing of the Day landing? Wait no it's not. It is by far the best war movie since and quite possibly on par with Saving Private Ryan. I absolutely freaking loved this movie despite the violence. 100% worth the pain you endure here. Private Desmond Doss I salute you, good sir. A fair showing of Old Geezers Who Go to the Matinee Alone maybe some veterans but I'm not sure. First just because Mel Gibson is a racist and a jerk is no reason not to see this very good war movie and it is much more than just a war movie.



This movie was amazing. I was not on that ridge but it was the most realistic account of the events that I can imagine. The lesson taught and the examples of what these men did for their country was phenomenal. It is rated R for the graphic violence I am sure. I did take my 15 and 12-year-old boys war history buffs and they appreciated the movie as well. Highly recommend! And Oscar should be on Andrew Garfield's resume. This is a great film and if Mel Gibson's name wasn't attached to it it would be the leading candidate to win Best Picture. It's a faith-based World War II drama that made me laugh cry and think. Vince Vaughn is at his best in a way that totally plays against type. Beware it's bloody and graphic but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment